BH006 LCD Upper Arm BP Monitor
Home health care Portable LCD digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Use Method and Precautions:
1. Keep Relaxed before measuring, sit down quietly for a moment.
2. Palms up, put the arm band parallel to the heart.
3. Palms up, keep the intake pipe and the arteries paralleled.
4. Wrap the wrist band around your arm tightly in the opposite direction, paste together.
5. Place one finger into it is the most appropriate.
6. Keep the wrist band paralleled to the heart, palms up.
7. Press the on/off button, keep relaxed and start measuring.
8. High pressure, low pressure, pulse instantly display after 1 minute.
Features of Model B56:
3-Double users 120 sets memory
5-Date and time display
6-Support external power supply
Note: Arm circumference should be measured with a measuring tape in the middle of the relaxed upper arm. Do not force cuff connection into the opening. Make sure the cuff connection is not pushed into the AC adapter port.
Power supply: DC6v 1.5v 4 AAA batteries( not included)
Cuff Length: 22-40cm 32-48cm
Display: LCD digital display
Blood Pressure Measurement: Pluse:40-199times/min
Use for: Blood & Pulse